Friday, November 17, 2006

I am new to this

Hi my name is Gus. I am 42, I live in Liverpool on my own in a flat. I have never married and have no children. I am not usually the kind of person to have a Blog. I have never kept a diary for instance. Keeping a Blog suggests that you think other people are going to be interested in your life and I cannot really see many people being interested in my life, which is fair enough.

The real reason for starting this Blog is because I want to join in with the Moon Project that a friend told me about, but knowing me if I do get into keeping a Blog, I will really get into it and I will probably be unable to stop writing. That is normally the way with me, when I get into something I really get into it but I can then have periods where I cannot really motivate myself to do more with 'it'.

Anyway that's about it for my first Blog post. Next time I will tell you a bit more about myself and my interests.

3 Comments:

Blogger samsarajade said...

Hi Gus, welcome to the world of Blogs! lol! :)

4:35 AM  
Blogger BLOGSTER said...

Not a good start,
Maybe you should just forget it.

4:48 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

Not a good comment,
Maybe you should just forget it.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home